proprietary trading program
Proprietary Trading Program
Advanced training videos + live trading records
Professional order book trading
Master the order book!
After the incredible feedback from my test participants, I decided to offer an advanced course for everyone who is interested in learning order book trading.
The goal of this program is to help new traders read the order book, how to identify buyers / sellers and how to build strategies on them. Above all, I want to show how a professional trader trades. After the course you should understand how nonsensical most of the stuff on the Internet is and how important it is to trade with the order book and why all prop traders trade with it.
The course is over four months and will hopefully open your eyes. The course includes:
- The relevant building blocks for high-frequency trading: DOM / order flow + volume
- Stops and profit targeting based on the order book
- How you trade with the "Big Boys"
- Systematic trading
- Market manipulations
- Identify HFT algorithms
- Market Making
and much more ...
What you will master after this course
- You know how the market works
- You can read the Volume Profile
- You know how to read the order book
- You can recognize buyers and sellers
- You trade according to working, professional trading setups
- You can identify large market participants using the order book
- You can identify turning points in the market solely through the order book
- You use correlating markets
- You use the VWAP to your advantage
- You can trade everything: breakouts / reversals
- Fake Bids & Offers: You know which orders are real
- You understand the importance of highs and lows
- You know your trade management
- You can find opportunities with good CRV
- You know how to prepare for the day
- You know how Support & Resistance / Volume Profile really work
- You know your trading hours
- You understand how to give yourself an edge
- and much more…
For my advanced course, I assume that you have worked through my free course at least once.
Most frequent questions and answers
Yes it is, but anything that is simple will not bring you much reward. The more time you invest, the better you get.
We hope you enjoy it. Trading is not easy, but it can be very rewarding.
The program is designed so that we can pick you up where you are, so prior knowledge is not necessary.
The secret is hard work. To do well in trading you have to take what we give you and bring your own style with you. There is no such thing as a secret trading formula or indicators. The stuff is only made to sell books.
Ideally, we would like you to devote 100% to the program. If you still have a job, it should be possible with enough discipline and good time management.